Summer in Pictures


We celebrated Kimberly's 30th at the Wine Feed



Connor turned 1! And enjoys destroying the water table I got him

 Playing at Chick-Fil-A

 We kept Little Man for a couple of weeks. He was super excited when I brought Keeran over for the day while I was babysitting :)


  We stumbled into music at the American Tobacco Campus one evening


Connor's 1st birthday party was Mickey themed!


We had a giftcard to Woofgang Bakery so the dogs got treats and new deer antlers

 I loved getting to babysit Keeran over the summer


Amy threw Brenna a Nintendo themed baby shower and asked me to make these Piranha plants as center pieces. They were so much work but turned out great. 


Trey's mom came up to help us do some painting and work around the house. I'll post pictures of the new paint jobs soon, I love it! (Look at the difference in the old dirty trim work on the left and the fresh white on the right) 

 We've had lots of fun with our 'Awesome Night' crew - a bulls game (with fireworks!) and Raleigh Brewing Company


No comments:

Post a Comment