A Weekend of Celebrating

I don't think I've ever had more celebrations to attend in one weekend than we did this weekend. 

Friday night we started the weekend off by heading out to Sadler and Katherine's house to grill steaks and enjoy smores by the fire in their backyard to celebrate his birthday. 


Saturday, I officially graduated with my Masters in Education from East Carolina University! I didn't go to Greenville for the graduation but my friend who did (for her sister's) sent me a picture of my name in the program... it's official:


Mom and Dad treated us to lunch at McCormick & Schmick's along with Chad, Nana and Mammaw to celebrate my graduation :)



Later that afternoon we headed to my aunt's house to celebrate my cousin Patrick's graduation from UNC and his cousin Erin also graduated from NC State this weekend so we had a big celebration for both!




After Patrick's celebration we topped the night off at Christy and Jonathan's house to celebrate him also graduating from UNC! Christy went all out and had an awesome party to congratulate him... topped off with a Tarheel cake:

Sunday Trey and I spent the day running errands and being productive around the house... the typical Sunday at our house: laundry, brewing and cooking:



We also picked fresh strawberries! They are delicious. But all the picking and plant touching made me break out in a rash for a few hours... no fun. 


After getting a few more plants and things, Trey finished up some yard work that I will share tomorrow and we finished the weekend off celebrating Mother's Day with my wonderful mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment