DIY: Invitation Keepsake Ornament

I found this idea on pinterest and it seemed pretty easy, but is a great keepsake so I thought I would try it as a part of a wedding gift for a friend. It could also work for a baby shower or any other little invite you get. 

What You Need:
1 clear, empty ornament (mine came from the kid's section at Micheal's and was 2 pieces)
ribbon
charm
invitation you want to use
a pen
scissors


What You Do:
Cut the invitation into 1/4" strips.
Wrap each strip around a pen. I used 2 different size pens to get multiple different sized spirals. 

Put all of your spirals in your ornament and close ornament. 

Loop ribbon through to make a hook to hang the ornament from. 
Tie a bow around the base of the loop and add the charm to the bow. (I did the cross over first, added the charm, then looped the actual bow). 

Really simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment