Chicken Pesto Ranch in the Crock Pot

After I got my spiralizer I wanted to try new recipes that I could use zucchini as the noodles instead of pasta. My coworker told me about an easy recipe that is probably floating all around Pinterest. 

What You Need:
4 boneless chicken breasts
6 ounce jar basil pesto
1 package ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup chicken broth

noodles of your choice to serve over

What You Do:
Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle ranch packet over the chicken. Pour jar of pesto over top of chicken. Top all of that with chicken broth. 

Cook on low for 4-6 hours. 

*I served this over zucchini noodles and it went together perfectly. I used my Veggetti Pro spiralizer to cut the noodles. We saute'd them for a few brief minutes in olive oil. We have found that the zucchini and squash cook down a lot due to the water so we need almost an entire squash per serving. 






No comments:

Post a Comment