The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I LOVE Christmas time, partially because I get almost two weeks off of work, but mostly because of the Christmas cheer :) Holiday decorations just make me HAPPY! I started decorating the day after Thanksgiving, since I had time off from work but we just finished the outside lights this weekend.
I made this wreath!! It was actually very easy
Our tree! (I "edited" this on Instagram... I love that app!)

Our stockings

This is the first time that we have attempted icicile lights, they look pretty cool (especially from far away, so you can't see that they aren't exactly icicle-like). Last year after Christmas we bought a few more wreaths to go on our front windows.... Trey had a big job on his hands :)


Trey working hard

I also bought colored lights to decorate our back porch! It's so pretty at night to see these lights shining in through the kitchen windows.

Christmas lights by our newly fixed kegerator!


Bright porch :)

And my mom bought me the White Christmas Yankee candle... I just love that smell!

Our surprise early Christmas gift... have to be able to use it all season!

I just love this time of year!
Tyson in his Christmas bow tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment