Friendsgiving 2013

We started our Friendsgiving tradition a few years back and this year we hosted it at our house! So I got the Christmas decorations out a bit early to give the house the holiday feel. 

We enjoyed lots of yummy food. Mariah and I did skewers of chicken, shrimp and veggies that Trey grilled. Allison brought apps and I helped her make this turkey veggie platter! And we had amazing desserts I had to stop myself from eating too much of. 

We found a few cute crafts on pinterest that we decided to make. Mariah created this tree for everyone to write something that they are thankful on and hopefully we can add to it next year. 

I designed this little tree for everyone to do their thumbprint on. Brenna's thumb slipped so she is the massive yellow blob ;) I took a canvas and modge podged the tree picture to it, just like I did with my gallery wall so that I can use it for decoration next fall. 
After stuffing ourselves full we played cards against humanity for a while, it was hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment