A Pinterest Recipe

Last night we tried another new recipe! I found this one on pinterest and it was very basic. Normally on pinterest if you click on the pin it will direct you to the blog or webpage where the image originally came from but somehow this particular pin goes to a different recipe and the recipe that I tried is only written in the caption of a picture of yummy chicken. So it came from somewhere or someone, but I don't have a link to share!

Chicken in the Crockpot:
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
4 chicken breasts (we only used 2 because that is all we had)
package Italian seasoning

Put ingredients in crockpot, cook on low for 4 hours. (I forgot to tell Trey what setting to cook it on and we did it on high for about 3.5 hours then low for the last 30 minutes and it was still fine!) Serve over pasta. If sauce is too thick when done, add a little bit of milk to it.

I'm sure it is full of fat, but that made it delicious :) It doesn't photograph beautifully but here was my pasta and chicken. We also put some green veggies with it.



I am really starting to love cooking in the crockpot - aka not doing much work myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment