Recipe Book

After getting the granite, we had to put everything back on the countertops and I didn't want to have to put too much stuff on them (they're so pretty!) and I also don't like clutter. So, one of the things I wanted to get rid of was this old recipe box:

It gets nasty because it sat by the stove and was just taking up extra space. I took all of my recipes that were hand written on index cards and typed them up. I am putting all of my recipes in a notebook using page protectors. With the page protectors I can fit anything in there that may come from a magazine or print out from online. 


I made tabs for each section and a cute cover page :)
Of course I want to make it cute so I am debating buying this cover from etsy:

I might attempt to make one myself, but I am not a sewer, so I'll probably just buy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment