Celebrating Trey's Birthday!

Trey's birthday was last week and we had family over to celebrate with dinner and cake on the night of his birthday :) We are so lucky that my parents, brother, and grandmothers live close to us and enjoy celebrating birthdays with us! 

A little bit of decoration

Our centerpiece

We ordered pizza from Mellow Mushroom and my brother picked it up on his way over. I prepared salads and my mom picked up a reese's cheesecake from Nantucket Grill - it was amazing! 

Salad!

Amazing cake

So delicious!

Trey got an iPhone for his birthday! He loves it and has been playing on it/setting it up non-stop. He also got gift cards - to Total Wine, which he spent the next day, and to go eat at Brasa Steakhouse in Brier Creek - we will have to report back about how it is! And also to eat at Red Lobster - we go every year for his birthday/lobsterfest!

And to top it all off, Trey's cousin, Sarah, came by for a visit to wish him happy birthday! She actually lives in town but we don't see her very often, so it was nice to visit and catch up. It was a very fun filled day!! I love celebrating my awesome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment