Chicken Cacciatore

We are finally eating some of our freezer meals! We took the chicken cacciatore that I posted about here, out of the freezer the night before and let it thaw in the fridge. It was to be heated up on the stove, not in the crock pot so I just prepped it right before we wanted to eat. I made spaghetti to serve it over and some zuccini and squash to go on the side. Overall it was pretty good! It definitely had some zip to it, from the red pepper flakes that are in there.

Heating up on the stove

Our dinner


Paired with a raspberry brown beer from Lost Coast Brewing

For dessert I made a peanut butter snack - spread peanut butter between two graham crackers and put them in the freezer. They are best if they have been in there a day or so, not eaten immediately (they get a little bit softer, then are easier to bite). Yummy!!


Overall, I would say it was a successful dinner. And lunch the next day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment