Recent Recipes

Last week we cooked another of our freezer meals! I made the vegetable beef soup, that I posted about making here. It was pretty good, not the most delicious thing I have ever eaten but it was good. We made twice baked potatoes to go on the side!


I also found a recipe on pinterest for macaroni and cheese in the crock pot from Budget Savvy Diva. IT WAS DELICIOUS and I am pretty picky about a good macaroni and cheese.

What You Need
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons butter
2 ½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 egg
½ cup sour cream

1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup 2% milk
½ teaspoon yellow mustard

1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder

She also calls for these but I didn't include them:
1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of Cayenne

What to Do
Cook pasta for 6 minutes (drain pasta)
In a medium saucepan melt and mix butter and cheese together.
In your crock pot mix all ingredients
Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring hourly.

I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment