An Exciting Weekend Ahead!

It's going to be a great weekend this weekend!! Today is an early release day at school (only the students get out early, but still I don't have to see them as long - exciting!) then tonight is PROM! This should be a fun, interesting night. I'm excited to get dressed up and bring Trey to chaperone with all of my friends while also being entertained by high schoolers.

Then Saturday morning we are getting up to head to Asheville. My parents are going to be up there, taking my grandmother to the Biltmore House so we will have a place to stay Saturday night. Asheville is full of great craft breweries, many of which are going to be at the Best Firkin Beer Festival that we are going to! We love good beer. We should get plenty of that tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment