2nd Anniversary

The news always reminds us that our anniversary is coming up:


The traditional 2nd anniversary gift is cotton, so Trey and I opted to not actually give each other gifts but instead to get a couples massage. It was wonderful. I found a deal on groupon and was able to use it towards a couples massage through A Touch of Gail. It was great and a really good price! 

After our massage we came home to shower and freshen up for dinner. We decided to go to Sushi Blues downtown. It was delicious:

As I was eating I looked down to see that my soy sauce had dripped on to my plate in the shape of Mickey Mouse! Crazy!

After we got home we celebrated with a bottle of Champagne that Trey's aunt brought us from a wine festival that she was a judge in, in the fall:

No comments:

Post a Comment