Christmas Eve Dinner

Every year on Christmas Eve we have dinner with my mom's side of the family, whatever part of the family is in town at the time. In the past, sometimes, my aunts, uncles and cousins have visited for Christmas but this year it was just my mom's mom. Dinner this year was held at my house, for the first time! Maybe we are starting new traditions! We had the traditional salad and pizza for dinner and enjoyed sitting around with our family. Trey's parents came up for the entire weekend so they were a part of dinner too, it was so wonderful to have both sets of parents, my brother and my grandma all together for dinner around our dining room table. I set up the tri-pod and snapped a picture :)


With Trey's parents in town we stayed at our house Christmas Eve, it is the first time in my entire life that I have not stayed the night at my parents and woken up there for Christmas! I guess I'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment