Proud Cousin

Last weekend 2 of my cousins graduated from high school. They are both awesome young men and I am so proud of them. 
Dain's graduation was in town so we were able to attend it Friday night. Here are a few of the pictures I took:
Getting his diploma



Cousins (minus Patrick)

The younger siblings

Chad Dain, Dain Martin, Dain Alan... all thanks to the original Jack Dain!


While sitting at the reception after graduation I was thinking about a picture that I came across last summer, doing my big photo project, of us cousins at my brother's high school graduation, 13 years ago! So after we came home I found it (super easily since I organized them all last year!))
Dain, only 5 years old, passed out

At Chad's graduation

I used an app on my phone to put the 2 pictures together. The oldest cousin graduation & the youngest!

On my mom's side of the family, my cousin Charlie graduated in Virginia. We couldn't make it to his graduation although, I would love to have been able to be there to hear him speak, as the Salutatorian!! He has worked so hard and so deserves this honor, but is a very humble person. I am sure that his speech was spectacular.


I know many Class of 2012 graduates this year, but I'd have to say that these two are definitely my favorites!!

Speaking of which I'm off to Leesville's Graduation tonight to say congrats to some kids that I have taught repeatedly over the last 4 years at school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment