Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad

Another wonderful pinterest find, Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad quenches my need for that buffalo taste that I get every so often. It was also very easy to make and easy to have left overs of! The original recipe called to use blue cheese dressing, which I am not a fan of, so I used ranch instead!

What you Need:
12 oz ranch
Franks' red hot sauce (~8-9 oz)
celery (~3 stalks)
small red onion
chicken (rotisserie is an easy option)
pasta of your choice

What you Do:
Mix ranch and Frank's red hot sauce. The original recipe said about 3/4 a bottle of frank's so I started with about 8 ounces and added a touch more. It is pretty zippy, so you may want to start with less and taste to be safe! 
 
I bought a rotisserie chicken when I was grocery shopping and peeled off all of the white meat and shredded it (well Trey really did the dirty work!). 

Cook an entire box of pasta (of your choice, I used garden rotini) and drain. 
Dice the celery and red onion. 

Mix everything together! Add a little bit of salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment