PIFFF Gala

Trey and I attended the 5th annual Pay It Forward Fertility Foundation Gala last Friday night. I think I mentioned in the post about last year's gala that Lori & Rob started the foundation about 5 years ago and it has grown in to something amazing, helping 19 couples get pregnant so far! 

It was at the Pavilions at Angus Barn and it was gorgeous:




Trey and I were in charge of the kiddos for the night but also got to have a little fun ourselves while they ran around with their grandparents and other people they knew.
We checked out all of the silent auction items and chose a bottle of wine off of the wine wall. 




Sophia said the prayer before a delicious dinner:



After dinner when they were getting reallllllly hyper we headed outside to check out the fire pit. They were just adding more wood and about to bring out stuff to make s'mores!! We all enjoyed the smores :)
 Seriously can't believe how fast time flies... I started babysitting these two when Sophia was 3 months old (and Ryan wasn't even around yet!)


 Trey has so much fun with the kids too, which I love :)
 They were so excited I couldn't get a still picture of the smores making
 Yum

After getting some energy from our smores we headed back in to dance until the kids crashed. I got a great workout, dancing while holding them! So I pawned them off on the guys shoulders :)


So much fun for such a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment