Photo Booth Fun!

Trey and I went to his cousin's wedding a year before we got married, and they had a photo booth during their reception. We had such a blast in the photo booth (and the print outs still hang on our fridge!) that we decided we had to have one at our wedding! I looked at a variety of photo booth companies but I liked the way that these printed out the best and went with Carolina Photo Booths. They bring props like boas, funny hats and sunglasses to add to the entertainment. They set up the booth in a little nook in the ballroom and it was ready to go before the reception started. We were hoping that people would be able to begin enjoying it during cocktail hour, however we didn't have power for that hour so right as the reception began and the power came back on everyone started having a blast in the booth. We decided to use the photo booth pictures as our guestbook/scrapbook - I didn't really want to do the boring, just sign your name guestbook. At a cocktail table near the booth we laid out a scrapbook that I found on etsy with pens and glue. The idea was to have people print two copies, one for the scrapbook and one for themselves; a lot of people did do this and left us a sweet little note along with their picture. The scrapbook that we have is so much fun to look through and re-live the fun of the night. We finally got a cd of every picture taken - it has each individual picture along with each print out. I just have to include a few of my favorites!


The bridesmaids before the wedding


Trey's cousins, Sarah, Laura & Atticus


My cousins, Patrick & Dain

Savannah, Matt & Marianna

Erica, Jason, Drew, Lindsey & Jay

Nana even got in the photo booth!

My aunt & uncle!

Brenna, Greg & mariah

David & Sam Stokes (Best Man's parents)

Our mommas!

Trey's groomsmen love him - Sadler & Greg

Trey spent a lot of time in there.... with Kimberly here!

I appeared at times!

Uncle Lou & Uncle Billy!

My parents :)

Trey's parents!
Okay, so that was a lot of pictures but there are too many hilarious ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment