"Christmas Dinner"

I posted last week about our fun weekly dinners with friends. Well as Christmas was approaching we decided to turn one of our weekly dinners into our Christmas celebration since Trey and I would be out of town over the week of Christmas.

On Wednesday night we had bruschetta for an appetizer then dinner was lasagna, zucchini casserole (I will post the recipe for this later!) with salad and bread followed up by delicious fondue. We had the seasonal Wiggo on tap from Carolina Brewing Company in our kegerator and enjoyed a fun night with friends!
We had to seat 9 people... at first it was going to be 10 and I tried to connect our real table with a folding table. When it only ended up being 9 we decided to squish around the big table :)

I didn't take a ton of pictures but here are a few:
The original set up
 We ended up using the smaller table as a buffet
The group picture (excluding me, the photographer)
 My plate of fondue dippers!
 Fondue!


No comments:

Post a Comment