Merry Christmas - Instagram Style!

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day spent relaxing, enjoying time with family and remembering how great the year has been! We are spending the day in Disney World, one of my favorite places! 

I did the 25 day photo challenge in Instagram all through December and thought I would show you Christmas through my eyes over the last (almost) month. 

Have a wonderful day!! I'll be back next week with pictures of our awesome trip!

The list:


Day 1: Lights


Day 2: Decorations


Day 3: Gifts

Day 4: Tradition - pickle on the tree!


Day 5: Santa



Day 6: Stockings



Day 7: Snow



Day 8: Tree



Day 9: Treats - Friendship bread!



Day 10: Joy - lounging with my husband and watching the Grinch



Day 11: Carols



Day 12: Vintage (somewhat)



Day 13: Festive - Old Town Alexandria



Day 14: Glitter



Day 15: Warmth



Day 16: Ornaments - one very close to my heart



Day 17: Wreath - Nana's awesome snowman wreath



Day 18: Giving - a wonderful time of year to be a teacher!



Day 19: Reindeer aka little man



Day 20: Memories (in Disney World!)



Day 21: Bells





Day 22: Cookies - freshly baked on the way to Florida



Day 23: Sparkle - Epcot!



Day 24: Xmas Eve in Hollywood Studios
at the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights


Day 25:  Unwrapped - lots of goodies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment