Pinterest Inspired Wrapping

I found a link on pinterest to some cute wrapping paper, ribbon and stickers through etsy. I loved the style and the fact that there are no big bows to deal with. We travel before Christmas up to Delaware for one family Christmas celebration and putting big bows in the car usually doesn't go so well. We are also traveling to Disney World this year for the week of Christmas, so again the same issue. I actually looked through the etsy shop but then decided I would try to craft my own :)
My Inspiration

I got somewhat plain paper (most of the paper I have had is too busy for this style) and green ribbon at Target ($3 for 36 feet!) Then I bought 2"x2" square labels from office depot, these weren't cheap but it is a pack of 300... so should last a while for all of my crafts!

Avery.com has a section called design & print online. It is super easy, they have pre-made graphics you can use or you can pull from your computer. Then you can add text to it also. You can make a sheet full or just a few, there are a lot of options! I printed one to go in the center of the gifts and a different one for the tags of who it is to and from to put on the bottom corner or the back.


I love the simplistic but cute look it has! Sucess!

No comments:

Post a Comment