Christmas Crafts - Part 2

In addition to making the tomato cage tree this weekend I decided to print some of the cool printables that I have seen all over pinterest. Since we were out of ink, and I figured it may look nicer, I printed them to Walmart photo center and went to pick up a few cheap frames.

I found one on this blog, you can print it for free! 

Pinterest has a lot of great printables, I found some for other holidays that I will have to print!  I also printed a couple for winter to put in the frames when it is time to take down the Christmas decorations!

The first one I found is a "subway art" design of holiday words, I hung it near our front door by our key holder:


A close up of the subway art design:

The next one I found could probably be used as a Christmas card, it is set up to be printed as a 4x6, I loved the chevron pattern and put this one on our mantle:

When I was looking for frames at Walmart I found this one that is kind of like a snow globe, I thought that would add a nice touch to the Merry Christmas print!

The last one I printed is word art in the shape of a Christmas tree. I painted this frame red to add some spruce to it.

I hung this one above the tree in my upstairs hallway!

A collage of all of my cute printables on display!

No comments:

Post a Comment