Pumpkin Fluff Dip

Last week I made pumpkin fluff dip that I found on pinterest. It is seriously delicious, easy to make and it's such a light dessert/appetizer.

What You Need:
1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (small) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (Libby's)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
 

What You Do:
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. 


Fold in the thawed whipped cream. 

Chill in the refrigerator until serving. 

The picture on the link had Graham Cracker Stix to use to dip into it... I checked multiple grocery stores and couldn't find any!! I guess they don't make them anymore, so I bought regular graham crackers and broke them up. I did manage to find Scooby Snacks that were cinnamon graham cracker sticks, those were my favorite to dip into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment